I don't get it

For the life of me… I cannot figure out how this whole Fiverr thing works. I can’t figure out how to post a “gig”, look for a gig, get a gig. It just makes no sense at all. It seems that everything I click, leads me back to the same place I was five minutes ago and I’m learning nothing. Does this even work?

I cannot find anyplace on this site that explains how to do anything. A little help would be appreciated.

Fiverr Academy
Help Articles on Customer Support page
http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/37-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today/

Okay let’s start from the beginning!

So you have a profile, now you need to leave the forum side of fiverr. So go to fiverr.com and then at the top right you’ll see your picture and a little drop down arrow to the right. Hover over the arrow, click the arrow near “Selling”, and then click “Create a gig”. From there it should be pretty self explanatory! :slight_smile:

If you need to buy then first go to fiverr.com, then in the search bar search what you’re looking for. From there gigs should pop up and you click ones you want to watch or buy from and on the right side should say order now :slight_smile: If you need help with how to order a certain gig you can message the seller, it usually has a “contact me” button :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!