I don't get order . how can i get order?

f_saidul

dear jonbass, i will try my best for increase my sell. i need a guideline. if you want share some tips for new seller like me…

dear jonbass, i will try my best for increase my sell. i need a guideline. if you want share some tips for new seller like me…

And I offered you some advice in my last comment. I said:

Perhaps you aren’t effectively reaching out or connecting to your target customers.

Are you? Are you doing anything to reach out to your target customers and convince them to hire you? Or you you just sitting around waiting for things to happen by chance?

And I offered you some advice in my last comment. I said:

Perhaps you aren’t effectively reaching out or connecting to your target customers.

Are you? Are you doing anything to reach out to your target customers and convince them to hire you? Or you you just sitting around waiting for things to happen by chance?

thanks for your advice. nice to meet you

Hi,

If you want to succeed on Fiverr, don’t set how soon you need to get that first client, because you’ll get discouraged.

The best thing you can do is :

Optimize your gigs and make sure they’re ranking for the intended keywords even if they are on the last page.
Download the Fiverr mobile app and try to be online for as long as possible.
Try to be active on Fiverr forum. Now, this might not bring in the orders but you’ll equip yourself with Fiverr hacks tried and tested by other sellers.
Exercise a lot of patience…It took me a whole year to get my first order but that’s all I needed to switch from my full-time job to full-time freelancer on Fiverr within a month!
Kind wishes and best of luck!

Hi,

If you want to succeed on Fiverr, don’t set how soon you need to get that first client, because you’ll get discouraged.

Optimize your gigs and make sure they’re ranking for the intended keywords even if they are on the last page.

Try to be active on Fiverr forum. Now, this might not bring in the orders but you’ll equip yourself with Fiverr hacks tried and tested by other sellers.

Exercise a lot of patience…It took me a whole year to get my first order but that’s all I needed to switch from my full-time job to full-time freelancer on Fiverr within a month!

thanks for your suggestion i keep in mind your suggestion

Hi,

Nice story?great motivation

• 5 months later...

Hi,

greet suggestion for new seller.

Archived