I don't get requests from buyers

samuelaaron0110

I used to get requests from buyers and everything was going well, but for the last 2 days I have not been able to get them out (they only come out 1-2 times a day). And the ones I get are not what I know how to do, for example, several times I’ve had writers come out looking for me and again I’ve had to get girls to participate in a Dance Mom’s event in the United States. Bearing in mind that I am a designer and graphic editor. I need the requests now! HELP!

So what the post means is that because it’s new or because of the categories of my Gigs I get few requests? Or because buyers simply haven’t posted applications within my category?. And why do I get applications that aren’t in my category?. Someone who can answer my questions…

So what the post means is that because it’s new or because of the categories of my Gigs I get few requests? Or because buyers simply haven’t posted applications within my category?. And why do I get applications that aren’t in my category?. Someone who can answer my questions…

I think you are not be sending all the 10 offers against buyer requests for some time.

Try sending all the 10 offers consecutively for a few days. It may get better.

Best of Luck.

I think you are not be sending all the 10 offers against buyer requests for some time.

Best of Luck.

I think you must not be sending all the 10 offers against buyer requests for some time.

Best of Luck.

But the problem is that I don’t get enough offers to spend the 10, I can’t even spend half.

I think you must not be sending all the 10 offers against buyer requests for some time.

Best of Luck.

But the problem is that I don’t get enough offers to spend the 10, I can’t even spend half.

Yup it happens, sometimes buyer requests are too much demanding or price is too much low against the requirements etc etc.

Now adays, I am also struggling with it and trying to consume the limit.

But this trick worked twice for me.

I used to get requests from buyers and everything was going well, but for the last 2 days I have not been able to get them out (they only come out 1-2 times a day). And the ones I get are not what I know how to do, for example, several times I’ve had writers come out looking for me and again I’ve had to get girls to participate in a Dance Mom’s event in the United States. Bearing in mind that I am a designer and graphic editor. I need the requests now! HELP!

And the ones I get are not what I know how to do

As you can see from the image attached below, there is a small drop down box to the right (in the buyer requests window) which says “All Subcategories”.

image.thumb.png.d6949add122496cba22572498ee62a57.png

When you click on the drop down box, it will show you a list of the subcategories you have your gigs setup under (at least that’s what it shows me). So, from that list, you can select whichever subcategory you want and it will show you only relevant buyer gigs specific to the subcategory you have chosen.

I think the buyer requests that are shown to you also depends on the keywords and tags that the buyer chose while creating the buyer request.

I think that’s how it works. If not, please let me know if I said anything wrong. Thanks!

As you can see from the image attached below, there is a small drop down box to the right (in the buyer requests window) which says “All Subcategories”.

When you click on the drop down box, it will show you a list of the subcategories you have your gigs setup under (at least that’s what it shows me). So, from that list, you can select whichever subcategory you want and it will show you only relevant buyer gigs specific to the subcategory you have chosen.

I think the buyer requests that are shown to you also depends on the keywords and tags that the buyer chose while creating the buyer request.

I think that’s how it works. If not, please let me know if I said anything wrong. Thanks!

That’s correct, but I don’t get any applications in any category.

That’s correct, but I don’t get any applications in any category.

Then I am sorry. All I can say is- Be patient and in the meanwhile, check out the link that @lloydsolutions has already posted. It has only been this way for the last 2 days for you right? Nothing to panic. If you look at the articles (on this topic) that have been posted on the forum, such as: No Buyer Request isn't Show Me, you would realize that you have been better off than them.

Archived