Fiverr Community Forum

I don't get the money I actually offer...why is that?

Hello!

So I need your help, bc I just noticed something that doesn’t look right. I mean the dollar euro currency rate is already bad, but I noticed that I don’t get the money I actually offer. My gigs are mostly around freelance writing and originally I have offered 15$ for a 500 words essay. After I have delivered the order, instead of the 15$ I got 12$. Wtf? That’s 3$ less…what in heavens name is happening? Is this a bug or is there another reason for this?

5 Likes

Fiverr charges 20% commission on your earnings. That is why you receive $12 instead of $15.

1 Like

That’s called “read the contract that you signed”.
All platforms are charging a commission. On fiverr it’s 20%. So I would advise you to read fiverr Terms and Conditions that you signed to make sure that you know all the rules to avoid being banned.

3 Likes

Ah okay, that makes sense, thanks for the answers.

2 Likes

Hello, it’s very important to read the Terms of Service so you know everything about the site and the rules. Fiverr takes the TOS very seriously and there is a lot in there you aren’t aware of unless you have read that.

2 Likes

Fiverr is charging 20% commission for using the platform, which is mean for every $5 you earned $1 goes to Fiverr.

Please check this…

LINK

You can get this