Fiverr Community Forum

I don't know if my gig is active. Please help

Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.

3 Likes

Well, they gave you the answer: click whatever link they put with this message and ASK THEM what you need to do!

GG

How to activate, what to say in support.

I believe when they send you this message, there is a LINK you can click to ask them what you need to do.

We here cannot activate your Gig.

GG

It’s coming from Fiverr

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding your Gigs position in our search results.

The Fiver team is constantly working to improve your experience and keep the community safe for everyone. We have teams working 24/7 to monitor and resolve customer issues.
Therefore, we ask that you please check to see if your request has already been resolved and no longer needs to be addressed by a support agent.

We created a new Help center section dedicated to gig issues and an automated system where you can check your gig status in real time, without having to wait in queue for an agent to respond. This feature is another way to provide a faster and more efficient way to communicate with support.

• To check your Gig status, please use our Automated Gig Status Check page
  • Select the Gig you are trying to locate.
  • The status of your Gig will be displayed.

If your Gig status is: Active, it means that your Gig is displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace.

Our goal is to ensure the best gigs are displayed when users use our search engine. For example, we do not display gigs that are not active, or from sellers who are on vacation, or from sellers who receive low ratings and reviews, etc. We consider a multitude of factors when displaying search results. The gig search position is based on our algorithm and Customer support can’t manually upgrade the gig’s search position.

If you still require help with this matter, please contact us back by opening a new Customer Support ticket request or by replying to this ticket.

Best regards,
The Fiverr Support Team

1 Like