Fiverr Community Forum

I don't know what's happening, but I like it

I am a 15 year old web developer, I started my Fiverr account in March and I got my first order 1 week later. Until May I got an order every ~2 weeks, which was still good for me. But this month something happened. My orders skyrocketed. I get at least 4 messages a day. Most of them buy my gig and I’ve been able to raise my prices. In May until now I earned about 200$. It’s become quite overwhelming and I had to pause my gigs until I get the current active orders done. All in all, I’m very glad I made the choice to start my account.

9 Likes

Awesome! Keep doing what you’re doing, seems to be working!

Just a tip - don’t pause your gigs. If you’re overwhelmed, do a mix of increasing delivery time and increasing price to control order flow.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I paused them mostly because I had some complaints about the slow delivery time and because I was still getting messages & was worried about my response time increasing.

Veeery good young man! :wink: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Increase prices, then. Complaints about slow delivery time don’t make sense - if you promise 10 day delivery and you deliver in 10 days, why would anyone complain? You did what you said you would do.

2 Likes