Fiverr Forum

I don't know why I haven't sell anything yet

I have two gigs, one for selling architecture renders, and one of digital illustration portraits, I have edit several times my gig trying to improve it but anyone have bought it yet… please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Dear Jose:

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

For example:

Your profile image: No suggestions.
Your log line: I suggest re-tooling this
Your profile text: Given that you’ve made no sales, you may want to re-tool this.
All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

I don’t understand why you have only 2 images in your drawing gig. I also suggest you take advantage of the fact that you can upload two @3-page pdfs to add more samples to both gigs.

Good luck,
Blaise