Fiverr Forum

I don't like the spacing in the new Fiverr forum

I don’t like the leading in the new fiverr forum for the list of posts. It makes me scroll more up and down. That sucks for tablet users moving their fingers more up and down.

Leading is an essential design aspect that determines how text is spaced vertically in lines and between paragraphs. For content that has multiple lines of readable text (like this forum now).

I use to be able to just scroll like 4-5 times up to see all the posts list now it takes like 5 times the distance…

Here is a before and after photo.

You and I aren’t known for agreeing, but I would absolutely agree that this new forum look is pretty atrocious.

I agree!

But it’s cool and funky guys! It’s totally going to fix all the other issues! And we can “like” posts like on Facebook now!

I agree. That said, I’d be interested to know if the moderation functions have been improved with this upgrade–seem to remember that’s been on the cards for a while. But yeah, this is how not to upgrade to web 2.0 forum or whatever this is. Fiverr fail–again.

Yes, I am on a laptop. I am sure it works for mobile users, but I only see 3 posts! That’s way too much space. Before I could see many with barely a scroll at all.

I’ll check this on my phone later, this definitely looks like it would be a good design for mobile, but on a bigger screen… ugh.

Yes, there is a lot of space for real.

It’s not just tablet folks. My mouse wheel finger is getting tired!
This is like those old 1990’s webpages that would scroll forever and ever.

Good way to train your fingers!

I’m not liking this either. While I agree the forum needed an upgrade, this doesn’t feel like a very good one… :frowning:

Completely agree. They must remove this unnecessary space to make forum more readable.