I don't receive new orders

am_concept

Hello, in the past two weeks I received 20-30 orders and this week I haven’t received any new order even though I maintained a 5 star ranking. Could anyone please tell me why or how I can get any new orders?

Thank you in anticipation.

Could anyone please tell me why or how I can get any new orders?

You “get new orders” by appealing to your target customers. Have you been doing any marketing or promotion? Have you been reaching out to the people who need your services?

Just like any kind of business- sometimes you have weeks that are slower than others. I have learned the same about Fiverr. I can work on marketing and promotions one week and get several leads, then do the same amount of promoting -if not more- the following week, and get fewer orders. I’ve been working with clients on Fiverr for four months and am getting business, but certainly not 20 to 30 orders per week just yet. I’m looking forward to that day! I have learned to have patience and work hard. Best of luck to you!

Hello, in the past two weeks I received 20-30 orders and this week I haven’t received any new order even though I maintained a 5 star ranking. Could anyone please tell me why or how I can get any new orders?

Thank you in anticipation.

how I can get any new orders?

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Archived