Fiverr Community Forum

I dont see any buyer on Buyer Request page

Hi,

I’m new on Fiverr and I read a lot of tips in here so I can improve my gigs and will get a buyer immediately. And one the tips is I need to send Buyer Request to the potential buyer. But when I visited Buyer Request page I just found 2-4 real Buyer, it’s all Seller now promote their gig!. So, it’s kinda frustating for me to found a potential buyer. And what Fiverr action to stop this seller spamming on Buyer Request?

4 Likes

Its actually quite an issue at the minute people advertising their gigs through the buyer requests section. I understand your frustration.

The number of requests can fluctuate dramatically as a new seller (I’m new too). One day you might see 2 requests, the next 30 might pop up. One thing that can help you get more requests is to create more gigs and expand the number of categories they fall into, then you will be shown a greater number of requests.

I to would love to see more genuine requests, but I suppose its just the luck of the draw, at least for now lol.

Good luck and happy fiverring!

2 Likes

Why some sellers don’t understand there is no benefit to put promotional requests on buyers requests page. Its slowing down their orders only.

Please people get a life don’t do this. Fiverr had a many good results in past but now a days finding a potential buyer is a big issue.

2 Likes

yes i am also considered already. “” Buyer Request “” section is only for buyer who needs services.

But some sellers are not read guidelines etc and only promoting gigs in buyer request area.

please please and please don’t promote any services in “BUYER REQUEST” section. thanks

2 Likes

Yes!! Same issue here. I am a new seller here. But the buyer request option is being exploited by desperate folks. Why don’t they understand that its firstly, an unprofessional and secondly a cheap way of promoting their works. If you’re that desperate to get an order then pay fiverr to advertise your gigs. Not that stupid and negative way. I wish the fiverr team did something about this issue, like making a compulsory option to be either a buyer or a seller only. That would solve it. Sellers wont be able to post their stupid promos, and even if they did, by making a buyer account they wont be able to post links in it. Just attachments. So they wont be able to link the fellow users to their gigs. Problem solved. I wish fiverr would notice this post and do something about it Or else in a couple of years, this fantastic site will wear out cuz of the unprofessional exploitations, Cheers!!

3 Likes

i used to see requests on fiver buyer request but i was not online for a day and now i am online for the whole day and all i see is no requests found :confused:
this is so irritating and i dont know what is wrong that i refresh the page a trillion times all day but all i get is no request found .

3 Likes

Where do I find buyers? Or do I have to wait for them to find me?

3 Likes

i don’t face this types problem still…

3 Likes

Thanks for this. My problem is similar.
I dont see buyer request update. the request that has been there for the past 48hours is still the one that is there, is like they dont want me to see the new request.
Please any help?

2 Likes

Respond to buyer request daily. If you find any request that you can complete then send your offer. It’s a best way to start your business in the beginning.

3 Likes

I really hope that this is happening because it’s the end of August- people too busy with getting their kids ready to go back to school, etc. If so, in September we will all be so busy working, that we’ll have no time to be on the forum :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am thinking some types of unprofessional seller to use “Buyer Request” section to promote GIG, But its a NOT allowed and its against of TERMS.

Buyer Request Section That means, If any buyer need any custom services, then buyer place requirement, and its appear in buyer request section.

Then seller visit Buyer Request section and See Buyer Whats need? Then seller send custom offer for this requirement, and Buyer accept offer if he/she selected you.

So, finally Please DON’T promote any gigs in Buyer Request Section. Its against of TOS. Thanks

3 Likes

New sellers we really have a problem here. Lets just be patient and do the right thing. In due course we’ll get clients. Am as frustrated as you dear.

3 Likes

Buyer requests depend on your gigs category…so you must have enough gig than check the buyer requests
you must can show it and offer also.Thank you

3 Likes

I have The same problem mannn…
Its soooo frustating

1 Like

I clear my brower history and cache… And this solve my problem.