I don't see gig's and and can't see messages

When i go to fiverr main page there is no random gig’s and i can’t read my messages.Other stuff works.

Someone whit same problem?

Same here. I have the menu bar at the top but there are no gigs anywhere at all. Just a big empty white space.

Reply to @kelz784: My computer should thank you for staying in one piece :slight_smile:

Anyway i have contact stuff and waithing for answear.

Reply to @sasa037:

It’s weird. I get a blank page except for the menu bar and category list on my laptop using Firefox but it works fine on my iPhone.

I got the same issue since yesterday. I already change the browser, change the computer for login but nothing. I already open a ticket to support service but no reply till now. I get the same things on my samsung phone…

Reply to @njina611: On my phone it works but i can’t work on 2.8 display :slight_smile:

Is no one else still experiencing this problem? It has been a week for me that I cannot use the site - customer support is no longer answering… no sales or messages are coming through… can’t even make a new gig or buy a gig…

For me nothing is changed and still waithing for response…

Is no one else still experiencing this problem

Same here. I have the menu bar at the top but there are no gigs anywhere at all. Just a big empty white space.

Reply to @kelz784: My computer should thank you for staying in one piece :slight_smile:

Anyway i have contact stuff and waithing for answear.

Reply to @sasa037:

It’s weird. I get a blank page except for the menu bar and category list on my laptop using Firefox but it works fine on my iPhone.

I got the same issue since yesterday. I already change the browser, change the computer for login but nothing. I already open a ticket to support service but no reply till now. I get the same things on my samsung phone…

Reply to @njina611: On my phone it works but i can’t work on 2.8 display :slight_smile:

Is no one else still experiencing this problem? It has been a week for me that I cannot use the site - customer support is no longer answering… no sales or messages are coming through… can’t even make a new gig or buy a gig…

For me nothing is changed and still waithing for response…

Is no one else still experiencing this problem