I don't understand how to send a logo design with logo transparency,high resolution,vector file and sources file

dchandirka

go to file->Export-> select format png and save ,high resolution means it should be 300dpi when you create new file, source file is the main raw file of software/app on which you r working e.g .ai or .psd

then make a folder of these files and send

Thank you for the information?

go to file->Export-> select format png and save ,high resolution means it should be 300dpi when you create new file, source file is the main raw file of software/app on which you r working e.g .ai or .psd

Only do this if you trust in your buyer and in their basic decency. If you don’t, upload the files through the “deliver now” button in the order page.

If you compress the files and send them as zip, Fiverr can’t protect the pictures from being downloaded before the order is marked as completed (they put a watermark and only show the buyer a preview, after they mark the order as completed, they unlock the original files). This means that buyer can get your work and then easily cancel the order, getting the money back too.

I am still self studying graphic design and I created theses logos.

IMG_20210329_155725

Please someone explain me how to send created logo with logo transparency, high resolution and sources file.

Please someone explain me how to send created logo with logo transparency, high resolution and sources file.

So… You’re offering these things in your gig, but don’t know how to deliver them?

Archived