I don't want people to feel like they're buying something cheap but i also want to lower my prices because i'm new

olie01

So i added this to my gig descriptions at the top.

VALID UNTIL JULY 1ST: HALF OFF ALL SALES - TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER SIMPLY SEND ME THE MESSAGE “BACKGROUND” AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE BASIC, STANDARD OR PREMIUM

Do you think it will work/help to drive sales? Is there a better way of doing it?

I would rather “adjust” the packages; for example 10, 20, 30 instead of 15, 35, 60.

You can’t set fractionary prices like 7.5 and 17.5.

The prices are based on average time spent creating. As for halving the price I can just round down, no problem.

The prices are based on average time spent creating. As for halving the price I can just round down, no problem.

The prices are based on average time spent creating.

I doubt that the average buyer will think “I am buying at 30 something that is worth 60” unless you have a few dozens hundreds of reviews under your belt. That’s why I wouldn’t recommend a 50% promotional sale with only two reviews and four samples to show.

I think it’s great to try different things however I would edit down that message to something much shorter so people actually read it.

There’s no harm in trying things. It’s how you learn what works and what doesn’t if nothing else.

I think I found a good middle ground. I lowered all my prices to half then at the top of my description added “ON JULY 1ST ALL PACKAGE PRICES WILL INCREASE, SO ORDER NOW

Archived