I dropped dramatically

jahanzebadil

Hello

I am using Fiverr since 2 years and I got 4.9 (277) positive ratings. I really did hard work here but from last 4 months my performance dropped dramatically. I don’t know what happened , I change my Gigs Portfolio , sending daily Buyer Requests but not getting any good response.

Any suggestion to improve my side,.
Thanks 😀

Same thing has happened w/ me
I was working regularly then I got my Level 1 badge and ALL WORK STOPPED completely & it’s been that way for 3 weeks. Plus they kept me logged out continuously for 2 weeks straight no mater how many times I logged in
Customer service has been useless
They wrote me this:

Itamar (Fiverr Customer Support)

May 3, 8:59 AM EDT

Hi there,

We’re currently running some tests on the search placement algorithm in order to best maximize placement for all Gigs.

The goal of these tests is to make sure that we’re showing the best Gigs for the intended search results. For example, we don’t want to show Gigs that are not active, sellers who are on vacation, etc. We’re weighing a multitude of factors for these tests, and not just one specific aspect of a Gig.

We are constantly working to improve the marketplace, and we appreciate your patience while we work to make the marketplace even better for sellers!

You are welcome to post any questions or comments you have on our forum.

Archived