I earned $100 + $20 Tip on my 7th order!

Hello everyone!

I’m Amir! a professional freelance graphics designer since 2012 and I just started offering my services like a month ago, here on Fiverr and since then here is what I’ve achieved:

• Completed 8 Orders in Total. (worth $140+) after Fiverr 20% fee.
Received 5 Stars Ratings and awesome reviews from buyers on every single order till yet.
5-6 happy and satisfied buyers they will definitely going to buy again from me in future.
• 0 Negative ratings or reviews.

These achievements came from creating just one gig on Fiverr.
0% advertising or promotion.
when I started, I spent about 2-3 days in learning (Do’s and Don’t Do’s, Creating Gig that sells, Fiverr TOS and Rules) how Fiverr Actually works and it helped me!

Now, After My interest is developing and I’m getting more serious about offering more services here on Fiverr and here is what I’m aim for:

• Getting Level One Seller badge ASAP.
• continuously making more happy and new clients here on Fiverr.
• Creating More gigs in Logo Design, Illustration and other graphic Design related categories.

Wish me a good luck Please :slight_smile:

best luck same here i earned 380 $ in just 1 month

wow! Impressive bro. Good luck to you as well :slight_smile:

Are you pakistani bro?

Yes! I’m from Pakistan.

ok ok i am too imran khan zindabad

we are very happy to hear your success story actually fiverr is too much effective for new seller.can you explain it how made your success.

Thanks My man! So, Fiverr is a hot topic for new generation freelancers in my country. I decided to join it last month and then I created just two gigs in Logo design category and that’s it.

I spent almost 6-7 hours on my First gig (which is of course my best selling gig right now). making sure that my gig should have the best catchy title that really attract buyers and standout among the rest and then uploading some awesome graphics I did previously and at the last a super easy and clear gig description for my gig.

I did nothing special till yet, but from now in upcoming days I will be offering some really cool graphic design services here on Fiverr.

best of luck.
I’m new here

Thanks a lot man! much appreciated.

It’s impressive you could get that much amount with only one gig. Keep it up, I believe you could go even further. Good luck ya! :smiley:

thank you so much. yes that was a custom order so I quoted her a fair price for the design and the best part is the Client/Lady is extremely happy with my service and preparing for sending me more orders soon.

Many People are worried about order If they follow this tip I guarantee They will get order…

1.Online 8 hours and refresh fiverr after every 15 minutes This will difficult but first you struggle then desire for something.
2.Always keep eyes on buyers request do try you are the first to send buyers request…
3.Think 100 times before making Gig but Once gig is created then never change because if you change the gig title what will happen your URL is not change this will be the same as your previous title your new title is different from your URL if you do not delete the gig only change title so that’s why first think then make a gig.
4.Now think there are many people working on fiverr with great skills and experience there are many people with 5 star rating and so many things they have for the attraction Now how we attract the buyer if we are New Seller We should have to create uniqueness in our self Which attract the buyer.
5.How and what kind of uniqueness we will create.
a.Do Write description professionally if you have skills you know how to describe your own things
b.Create attractive and professionally image for Gig.And complete the full portion of image.
3 images 1 video and pdf too because buyer wants to know how you passionate in your profession.
Video is the best way…
6.Once you made a stunning gig never delete and always share on social media and with your friends and do minimum till 2 months…
7.And the last point is very important for us Keep pushing yourself on the struggling track and never give up soon…If you follow these steps you will get order very quickly…

Thank you have A nice day

Please stop copying and pasting this same list on multiple threads. This is about the 8th one in 10 minutes now. I think you’ve more than made your point.

This is misinformation. Being online has nothing at all to do with getting more orders. ‘Refreshing Fiverr’ has nothing to do with getting more orders.

I write my own you can check it I am just Helping people and no matter how many time i copy my own words because this is information and just only for read…Thank you

very nice post its help full

Hey syedsibtyhasan,

Isn’t being active for 8 hours and refreshing after 15 mins spam, I think it voids the Fiverr TOS.

Good luck to you :smile:

You are
Good luck::grinning: