Fiverr Community Forum

I earned Top Rated Badge within 6 months > in First nomination

Hello All,

I want to thank Fiverr for Top-rated seller status I earned this week. and I want to thank all my buyers for your rating and trust in my work.

I have started my journey as a buyer. Although not being so serious, I started designing my gigs and providing services after a few months. And then about six months ago, I have redesigned the gig that took me to earn my top-rated status within a short while. Most of the orders I got within the last 3 months.

The criteria that helped me to propel towards success are:

99.99% client satisfaction;
Low percentage of order cancellation ( Just one)
Low percentage of revision ( Just one)
Quick response of the buyers; ( within few mins)
and furthermore, in case of buyer dissatisfaction, I always try to provide instant solutions.
Repeat Buyer % is High.
Clear communication with buyers
Completed and delivered all the orders on/within time ( No overdue)

Thank you!

33 Likes

Many congratulations on your achievement!

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile: That’s great to hear!

4 Likes

To be honest, you have just proven to me everything I ever suspected about TRS nominations. Clearly, in your case, it is about external branding and speed of deliveries.

Well done, though. :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulation and this info really helpful for us, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your journey. It’s really inspiring! :innocent:

2 Likes

Congratulations. :grinning: Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your journey. It’s really inspiring

1 Like

Great to hear that. I’ve been hoping to achieve the same feat for a while now

2 Likes

That’s pretty good, congrats! I don’t think anyone can tell for sure if those were actually the reason for you to get the badge but nevertheless good stats for anyone to have, and even without the badge I’m sure you’d still be successful by maintaining those standards.

Sometimes my clients ask for shopify help, of which I know nothing, so I’ll save your profile.

2 Likes

It’s really inspiring :blush:. Thank you so much for sharing with us and congress. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good to hear :heart_eyes: Congrats!

3 Likes

Congratulations you are so talent person, wish you all the best

1 Like

Wow! That is great!

5 Likes

Great success , congrats for your success

2 Likes

Congratulations to you. :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations brother for sharing a such a beautiful journey & Highly inspire me​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Well done bro :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:Happy for you.

2 Likes

Congratulations :smile: that’s inspiring

1 Like

Well done… Great work

2 Likes