I edit my gig one day ago and it not showing in search result

i edit my gig one day ago and it not showing in search result
PLEASE HELP ME

Please give it some time. My gigs showed up in search result again a couple of days after edits.

Fiverr reviews all edited gigs before allowing them to show up again in search. I noticed this happens when you edit the gig description which is the main focus for the review to avoid any abuse of TOS or others , but it doesn’t for just price edits.

WAIT 48 hours. if you donot get back.then contact with support

thanks a lot for your help

welcome dear . donot worry about this

okk…i seen my gig is in top 3 no in search with "amazon affiliate "keyword but now i cant find my gig…i just edit extra delivery part of the basic pack

It has been reported that just clicking the ‘edit’ button is enough to get your gig reviewed and out of the search for a couple of days. :wink:

oh my god …out of the search for a couple of days???..any limited time for review ???

If it doesn’t reappear after a couple of days, just ask CS to have a look at it for you.

It’s nothing major - you’ll get used to it! :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks a lot for your help

Sometimes it takes 48hours, just chill and take your mind off it. It’ll appear soon

yah i have 2 pending work on thing gig…i thing i going to complete the order …and when i finished it will appear again :grinning: