I edited my GIG and It is now denied...I want my gig back , can someone suggest me?

anjelarobi

I edited my GIG and It is now denied…I want my gig back, can someone suggest to me how will I get it back? As it is the main gig of my account I will suffer a lot for this. I have a lot of reviews on that gig and It appeared live in gig categories. What should I do now? Is there anything Fiverr support team can help me solving this issue?

I edited my GIG and It is now denied…I want my gig back, can someone suggest to me how will I get it back? As it is the main gig of my account I will suffer a lot for this. I have a lot of reviews on that gig and It appeared live in gig categories. What should I do now? Is there anything Fiverr support team can help me solving this issue?

I want my gig back, can someone suggest to me how will I get it back?

Well, let’s start with what you were offering and what was the reason for your gig to be denied (fiver sent you a message why)?

I want my gig back, can someone suggest to me how will I get it back?

Well, let’s start with what you were offering and what was the reason for your gig to be denied (fiver sent you a message why)?

Actually I changed the primary image and gig description, I want to go to the previous mode but there is no more option it is totally denied from Fiverr. I talked with support team but no response.It’s been a month already.

Actually I changed the primary image and gig description, I want to go to the previous mode but there is no more option it is totally denied from Fiverr. I talked with support team but no response.It’s been a month already.

Actually I changed the primary image and gig description,

You still didn’t answer any of my questions. :woman_shrugging:

This were my questions 👇

what you were offering and what was the reason for your gig to be denied (fiver sent you a message why)?

Actually I changed the primary image and gig description,

You still didn’t answer any of my questions. :woman_shrugging:

This were my questions 👇

what you were offering and what was the reason for your gig to be denied (fiver sent you a message why)?

Nothing I just change the primary image

@anjelarobi I edit lots of time my gig. changes the primary image and lots of content. it’s totally ok to edit anything in the gig. but your gig denied maybe you change something wrong.

now you contact support center and wait

just change the primary image

That’s seriously not what I’m asking.

What services you were offering? What reason for gig to be denied was in the message that fiverr sent to you?

Its like talking a brick wall. Clearly she knows what she did wrong. At least you tried to help her

Is there anything Fiverr support team can help me solving this issue?

You have already talked to support. You said it yourself.

I talked with support team but no response.It’s been a month already.

This is forum, not support. It’s sellers and buyers here, not Fiverr staff.

And @mariashtelle1 asked you a question which you refused to answer. That tells me you know your gig was breaking the rules, but don’t want to admit it. You just want your gig to magically appears again.

Was the gig that was denied the “I will make white background by clipping path professionally” one?
Was the reason it was denied due to the new image - did it say something like “not an original image or design”?

Was the replacement image one that was already on the web (eg. could be found with Google image search)?

Archived