I failed skill test, does that reduce my gig click/orders?

asharawan144

Question

7 answers to this question

Don’t worry there are 100s of people who can consider that at least you tried. And still it is not end, you still have chance until tomorrow. if you receive negative result again then don’t worry, you need some preparation and after 3 months you again can try. in fact what I want to share with you is “never give up”. wait for the right time when money attracts you not you attracts to money. Polishing personal skills are always benefits to all.

• Like 5

I failed a test today, does it reduce customer/buyers attitude towards my gigs?

does it reduce customer/buyers attitude towards my gigs?

How? It doesn’t show on your profile. Potential buyers neither know that you took a test nor that you’ve failed it.

• Like 5

does it reduce customer/buyers attitude towards my gigs?

How? It doesn’t show on your profile. Potential buyers neither know that you took a test nor that you’ve failed it.

That’s true. You can choose to hide your tests results from public view. That way, you need not fear anybody snubbing your gigs 'coz of your skills test failure

• Like 3

I feel your pain! I am HORRIBLE at taking tests, but have been an SEO writer for 13 years with no negative reviews from clients/employers. Tests are no indication of your knowledge, just how well you can concentrate under pressure (if the test is timed). 

I see that you can make the test results private, BUT I am wondering IF the algorithms are programmed to promote higher scoring people...Hmmm.... I am wondering if IT or the engineers at Fiverr have it set up that way....

• Like 1