I feel angry and dissapointed

marionaadames

Hello babies of Fiverr,
don’t you hate when you go to the “Buyer Request” and see requests like “Don’t give me dummy offers” and the buyer proceeds …“I want an instrumental, lyrics, guide vocal, vocal recording and my budget is 30$”.
Of course you are on your right to request whatever you want, but the “dummy offers” just breaks my heart, brain, soul… I CAN’T LOL.

Hello babies of Fiverr,

don’t you hate when you go to the “Buyer Request” and see requests like “Don’t give me dummy offers” and the buyer proceeds …“I want an instrumental, lyrics, guide vocal, vocal recording and my budget is 30$”.

Of course you are on your right to request whatever you want, but the “dummy offers” just breaks my heart, brain, soul… I CAN’T LOL.

Buyers sometimes right like that because many sellers don’t read the request and just copy past a previously written offer.

Buyers sometimes right like that because many sellers don’t read the request and just copy past a previously written offer.

I understand that. The thing is, don’t say “no dummy offers” when you are requesting all that work and your budget is 30$ because is disrespectful. I value my work and my time.

Hello babies of Fiverr,

“I want an instrumental, lyrics, guide vocal, vocal recording and my budget is 30$”

Don’t forget mixing, mastering and promotion. Some people are just completely out of touch with the process and the cost.

Better yet are the ones that demand a “professional” write a 200,000 word novel for $5. 😂

Then they come to the editor, wanting two edits of the same length for $5 because “I spent all my money on the ghostwriter”. 🙂 But if I do a good job, they will send me ten more just the same, ha.

Yes I notice that too,
I have read in the forums many people suggesting answering as many Buyer Request as possible…
But I dont think its worth the time to answer some of the requests…
Alot of the times, the buyers dont even know what they want or describe it extremly vague with a fixed budget that is extremly low.
They are fishing for people trying to get their first orders etc and basically look for free work,
I consider this very problematic for the overall Fiverr experience.

One day I saw one that wanted someone to illustrate a horror book for older children. The Buyer wanted seller to draw 1-2 pages for free, sent it to them, then IF they were selected they would get to draw the rest of the book… for a percentage of the sales without guaranty the book would even sells or that the buyer would even keep his words. Great way to get the work done for free by new sellers who may fall into the trap.

Better yet are the ones that demand a “professional” write a 200,000 word novel for $5. 😂

Exactly, buyers often send such requests, ‘5000 words per article and I need 5 such articles all in 5 dollar.’ 😂

They don’t know the value of work and the worker.

Must avoid them and be professional, honor your expertise.

Archived