I feel like , i am fishing in the swimming pool

ilyosinn

I still can’t figure out, how does fiverr bring customers to my profile? I guess i have no other option of promoting my gigs unless fiverr’s internal algorithms do work well. I don’t have any other friend or someone i follow ,in my field. So that would be tough to promote my gigs…
So i feel like , i am fishing in swimming pool. No other option than just having patience i guess. if you guys have any piece of advice , I would be so happy to know that.

Thank you
Ilyos

Don’t rely on Fiverr to make your gig successful. Promote your gig elsewhere. Always promote your gig elsewhere. If you sit back and wait for success to come to you, you’re going to, most definitely, feel like a fish in a swimming pool. Go build your success. Your business growth is your own responsibility. Set goals, and work hard to reach them.

• 3 weeks later...

There isn’t a secret. You have to find success here, not wait for it. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to reap the benefits as a freelancer. He also completed the necessary steps to become level 1:

• 30 days active on Fiverr
  • Completed at least 10 individual orders
  • Maintain a 4 star rating and above
  • Have a low cancellation rate

• 3 years later...

Don’t rely on Fiverr to make your gig successful. Promote your gig elsewhere. Always promote your gig elsewhere. If you sit back and wait for success to come to you, you’re going to, most definitely, feel like a fish in a swimming pool. Go build your success. Your business growth is your own responsibility. Set goals, and work hard to reach them.

Hi Jonbaas,

I remember exact time when I asked this question. I want to thank you for motivating me. Today I’ve got my top rated badge 🙂 From now on I hope I will be able to keep up the expectations of this badge. I wanted to share news with someone and the first person who came to my mind was you! Thank you sir.

Archived