I feel unlucky,

aizazafar948

Hey guys. I am a content writer and a very good one at that! Unluckily i haven’t found many clients yet. One of the client for whom i wrote 20k words for 12$ left such a bad review that i can’t send any more offers 😦 . My impressions and clicks have also reduced. What shall I do now? I know there are plenty of clients who would love my work beyond their expectations but we need to be connected first. I want to get into contact with someone who is looking for a responsible worker. Can you help me reach out to that person? Thanks for your time.

To get your gigs noticed more, one tip is to frequently update them. Even if you’re not able to send offers you can get work on Fiverr if your gig is good and so are the reviews. If your overall score is good then one bad review shouldn’t mess much and you should be positive towards working more.

To get your gigs noticed more, one tip is to frequently update them. Even if you’re not able to send offers you can get work on Fiverr if your gig is good and so are the reviews. If your overall score is good then one bad review shouldn’t mess much and you should be positive towards working more.

To get your gigs noticed more, one tip is to frequently update them

Oh my, who told you that?

To get your gigs noticed more, one tip is to frequently update them

Oh my, who told you that?

My gig wasn’t showing up in search results so I changed one tag in the gig and it worked. Again after some time I had to repeat to see my gig in search results. I don’t know why it worked but it did for me.

Edit: This was as a new seller with zero orders or reviews.

Hey guys. I am a content writer and a very good one at that! Unluckily i haven’t found many clients yet. One of the client for whom i wrote 20k words for 12$ left such a bad review that i can’t send any more offers 😦 . My impressions and clicks have also reduced. What shall I do now? I know there are plenty of clients who would love my work beyond their expectations but we need to be connected first. I want to get into contact with someone who is looking for a responsible worker. Can you help me reach out to that person? Thanks for your time.

I know there are plenty of clients who would love my work beyond their expectations but we need to be connected first.

Check this out: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Edit: I see you offer to write essays and product reviews.

Suggest you remove all such references from your Fiverr account.

Offering such services is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation will risk your account.

20k words seems like a lot of work for $12 and to top that off he left a bad review? I know I am not aware about the details of that order but perhaps next time you may want to consider working with a better price as well.

Took a lot from that experience. I respect that client’s view and accept what I got. But if anyone checks that work out will be astonished to see that how dedicatedly i did his work. It might even seem abusive of that guy once you see what i gave him. Anyways I’m hopeful that I will land some decent clients soon.

Took a lot from that experience. I respect that client’s view and accept what I got. But if anyone checks that work out will be astonished to see that how dedicatedly i did his work. It might even seem abusive of that guy once you see what i gave him. Anyways I’m hopeful that I will land some decent clients soon.

Yes, just keep pushing forward and learn from the experience. If you’re not able to send buyer requests at the moment the best way would be to review and revamp your gig if you notice anything that needs changing and to promote your gig actively perhaps on social media to get buyers to purchase your gig.

I know there are plenty of clients who would love my work beyond their expectations but we need to be connected first.

Check this out: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Edit: I see you offer to write essays and product reviews.

Suggest you remove all such references from your Fiverr account.

Offering such services is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation will risk your account.

Good point. Marketing will definitely get me contacted to those who I believe are looking for me.

Thanks for the insight. I’ll make the edits right now. 🙂

Your story gig is in the creative writing->letters subcategory, but it’s not really about letters. Changing the subcategory to just “creative writing”, like some other gigs are, might help get more orders.

If you still can’t get orders after a certain amount of time you could check with CS if you can close this account and start a new one as then you’d be able to send offers.

Archived