I feel very disappointed for not getting orders anymore. Please help!

georgeawadallah

Hello!

I am a level one Fiverr seller with more than 80 completed orders with 5 stars rating.

Suddenly, I stopped getting orders anymore and I don’t know why or what to do!
I have done everything to improve my gig like: changing my gigs title, changing the video, using new hashtags and lower my prices. But still no activity. only old clients who wanted to work again with me.

I need to know if that’s normal and if everyone here should have a period like this. And will I get orders like before or I have to create a new account.
I was getting more than one order every day but now maybe order per two weeks!
please help!

https://www.fiverr.com/georgeawadallah

Hello!

I am a level one Fiverr seller with more than 80 completed orders with 5 stars rating.

Suddenly, I stopped getting orders anymore and I don’t know why or what to do!

I have done everything to improve my gig like: changing my gigs title, changing the video, using new hashtags and lower my prices. But still no activity. only old clients who wanted to work again with me.

I need to know if that’s normal and if everyone here should have a period like this. And will I get orders like before or I have to create a new account.

I was getting more than one order every day but now maybe order per two weeks!

please help!

https://www.fiverr.com/georgeawadallah

I need to know if that’s normal and if everyone here should have a period like this.

Yes, that’s completely normal, I guess most people at a point had/have a period like that.

And now, while UPDATING gig’s video. Fiverr removed my best seller gig forever without any clear reason. they said that (We noticed your video contains an audiomark, trial version banner, or watermark that is not your own. If you provide services as a video animator or creator in the Video & Animation category)
And that’s not true. they accepted that video before and I am providing everything in it.
I think I am done with this site.

• 1 year later...

Archived