Fiverr Community Forum

I feel you guys spend more time in forum than working rofl

In my case, I wait for my proxy file to finish, so I have an excuse to hang on forum non stop

And you, what is your solid excuse ? :rofl:

3 Likes

My excuse is I already finished my work for today and enjoy coming here to read the topics and hopefully, be of some help to someone.

GG

3 Likes

Seems legit, approved :rofl:

3 Likes

I read all the posts that seem interesting to me, not out of curiosity, but to polish my English :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I was waiting for the grocery delivery guy to find the elevator to my apartment, which seemed like it might never happen. :roll_eyes: So, I was spending a few minutes here. He arrived now, so it is back to work! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks “boss”. :smile_cat:

GG

2 Likes

Spending time on the forum is part of my superhero job :laughing:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the reply of the other regulars

jesus

Spending time in forums increases my GIG ranking, and sales and forum badges increase impressions, clicks, and conversion rates.

Now that I have everyone’s attention, the above statement is false.

I try to stay away but sometimes it is hard.

Excuse? Why do we go on internet at all? FB TW IG… Same reason. It’s there.

6 Likes

It works perfectly, you’ve got my attention :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

fanqs for you are valuabel triqs :pray:

1 Like

Damn, and I thought you found the ultimate secret to get infinity orders and have the top seller badge in only 1 day…

risi

2 Likes

If im not procrastinating then im probably waiting for client message that I can’t continue working without :stuck_out_tongue: (like currently)

1 Like

Happy Solar Return (Birthday)!

GG

2 Likes