I finally got a first threat on my life

Guest mrspanda

Guest mrspanda

So, I had a buyer that messaged me, telling me he wasn’t happy with his order and then literally said, “Now give me a refund.” Alright. I make enough money in the week that one refund really isn’t going to hurt me at all. Plus, I’m ALL ABOUT customer satisfaction. Then I got a nice little inbox from him, after I already DELIVERED the gig AND gave him a refund.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8111/8628459499_d8bf8c4fff_z.jpg

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrspanda

The button doesn’t work, OBG. 😦 It hasn’t worked even when I first came on Fiverr. I was quite sauced last night when I received the message. I’m all about refunds because I’ve had my own share of bad sellers that sold me something I wasn’t expecting… but this guy, is hilarious.

Guest mrspanda

The button doesn’t work, OBG. 😦 It hasn’t worked even when I first came on Fiverr. I was quite sauced last night when I received the message. I’m all about refunds because I’ve had my own share of bad sellers that sold me something I wasn’t expecting… but this guy, is hilarious.

Guest scriptwizard

Now that’s what I call real freaky weird (with a capital F & W). That is actually so illegal it is an offence they call computer rage & Fiverr needs to give him up to the cyber-crime squad to face charges (for real). Poor you, but he is obviously a very unwell person (mentally) so I cannot see any funny side to it (& neither do you no doubt).

Guest scriptwizard

Now that’s what I call real freaky weird (with a capital F & W). That is actually so illegal it is an offence they call computer rage & Fiverr needs to give him up to the cyber-crime squad to face charges (for real). Poor you, but he is obviously a very unwell person (mentally) so I cannot see any funny side to it (& neither do you no doubt).

Guest mrspanda

Yup, I reported him to Fiverr manually (since the button is a dud). This is ridiculous. I hope no one else that works in my ‘category’ has had to deal with him. Like, threatening people over the internet? Silly silly.

I don’t take Fiverr THAT seriously that I would go around threatening my competitors.

Guest mrspanda

Yup, I reported him to Fiverr manually (since the button is a dud). This is ridiculous. I hope no one else that works in my ‘category’ has had to deal with him. Like, threatening people over the internet? Silly silly.

I don’t take Fiverr THAT seriously that I would go around threatening my competitors.

Guest scriptwizard

Hey! mrspanda do you have anything to do with them Google animals that crawl the web looking for trouble? You know, Google penguin, spider & panda et cetera?

Guest scriptwizard

Hey! mrspanda do you have anything to do with them Google animals that crawl the web looking for trouble? You know, Google penguin, spider & panda et cetera?

Guest integritymedia

Now I’m curious what his question was for your tarot reading. Was it something along the lines of, “Do the cards think I’ll ever be released from the cuckoo’s nest?” You’re such a nice person. Sorry you had to deal with that.

Guest integritymedia

Now I’m curious what his question was for your tarot reading. Was it something along the lines of, “Do the cards think I’ll ever be released from the cuckoo’s nest?” You’re such a nice person. Sorry you had to deal with that.

First of all, I’m sorry to read that you had to deal with this creepy sad lonely person…

I guess he/she really needed the attention…

BUT OMG I LOVE YOUR whole “me and my hubby are trained by the Marine Corps” part!!

You guys kick @$$ !!! How cool is that!!! Way to go, Mrs. Panda!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I agree with inegritymedia, I am quite curious what you read for this poor dude…

You handled the situation very well, thumbs up to you. 😃

First of all, I’m sorry to read that you had to deal with this creepy sad lonely person…

I guess he/she really needed the attention…

BUT OMG I LOVE YOUR whole “me and my hubby are trained by the Marine Corps” part!!

You guys kick @$$ !!! How cool is that!!! Way to go, Mrs. Panda!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I agree with inegritymedia, I am quite curious what you read for this poor dude…

You handled the situation very well, thumbs up to you. 😃

Guest mrspanda

Hehe thanks guys. I do feel really bad for him. I won’t talk about what he asked but my husband suggested I google his name… I did a quick google image search and name search. Apparently he has a Facebook fan page he made for himself where he claims he is the male nicki minaj. He also wears glitter and has pink hair… And he’s a rapper.

Thing was, I read very positively for him. I told him he will succeed in life but he had some issues that he needed to work out first- I noted that he needed to lay off the reefer.

He initially demanded to be bumped to the front for free or he would cancel in 24 hours and didn’t want to buy the express gig. I didn’t answer him cause he was actually up next anyway. I did the reading and he said “I feel that this is just your opinion and doesn’t relate to me at all. Now give me a refund.” Okay, princess. After what he messaged me though, I think I was spot on. He has some serious issues he needs to work out.

Guest mrspanda

Hehe thanks guys. I do feel really bad for him. I won’t talk about what he asked but my husband suggested I google his name… I did a quick google image search and name search. Apparently he has a Facebook fan page he made for himself where he claims he is the male nicki minaj. He also wears glitter and has pink hair… And he’s a rapper.

Thing was, I read very positively for him. I told him he will succeed in life but he had some issues that he needed to work out first- I noted that he needed to lay off the reefer.

He initially demanded to be bumped to the front for free or he would cancel in 24 hours and didn’t want to buy the express gig. I didn’t answer him cause he was actually up next anyway. I did the reading and he said “I feel that this is just your opinion and doesn’t relate to me at all. Now give me a refund.” Okay, princess. After what he messaged me though, I think I was spot on. He has some serious issues he needs to work out.

Archived