I finished 21 orders and become level 1 seller but today

ranjit9

i finished 21 orders and become level 1 seller in a month but today i received email from fiverr and they said that:

Unfortunately, based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level One status. We have therefore removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it. wtf???

• 1 month later...

Cancellations of most any kind effect your levels. It’s an automated process from my understanding of what CS told me. Aka, you have to do less cancellations and garner more positive reviews for your service you offer. Divide your cancellations by your total orders and try to aim for 5% to 9%. Obviously less is better but no-one knows the exact % needed to regain level 1 seller status.

Guest soldierdollar

I completed 10 orders and got my level 1. Cancelled 4 out of 8 new orders when I was ill, but still retained my level. Seems the fiverr system has got soft spot on me.

Guest marsch001

Wasn’t there something about needing to have a certain amount of orders per month in order to keep your level? That had nothing to do with cancellations (although that probably affects your gigs too). I think I read something about that (in another forum; Fiverr themselves have very little information about Levels, that I could find.)

Archived