I finished my first order 2 weeks ago, yet there is no order since then

nanta35

This is my first time creating a Fiverr account in the middle of March 2020 and got my first order two weeks later. Yet, there is no other order since then until now, although I have three gigs. I already saw several examples of several gigs with many good reviews and try to make a detail description like the other gigs do. But, there is still no order yet.

Any suggestion? I really appreciate it.
Thank you 😄

thanks rose for the advise. can you tell me that how sharing your gig or profile helps you in getting order. i mean that for instance i share my gig on fb,whats app and other platforms so if any user(whether it may be my friend or else) taps on it, how will it affect my FIverrs profile, like will these impressions make actual profit to me physically? like by doing that will enlist my profile in initial pages of searching?

Share your gig on all social platforms. I got my 2nd order after 4 days of first delivery . I shared my gigs over all social platforms.

Thanks Rose for your tip. I did share my gig on all of my social platforms. Hope that it will give a result soon.

Archived