I forget my Security Question

whysoseriousrk

hi,

i’ve forget my sequrity question but fiver support doesn’t help me, fiver support told me remember it.

If I remembered then why i would ask for some help

please someone help me

The security questions are quite easy and pertaining to your own life and experiences - how is it possible that you’ve forgotten an answer to such simple questions that only you can know? This is probably why CS told you to remember it 😉

The security questions are quite easy and pertaining to your own life and experiences - how is it possible that you’ve forgotten an answer to such simple questions that only you can know? This is probably why CS told you to remember it 😉

The security questions are quite easy and pertaining to your own life and experiences - how is it possible that you’ve forgotten an answer to such simple questions that only you can know? This is probably why CS told you to remember it

You are wrong, sometime for security some people write the answer in different way like adding numbers or special characters. So its become hard to remember.

The security questions are quite easy and pertaining to your own life and experiences - how is it possible that you’ve forgotten an answer to such simple questions that only you can know? This is probably why CS told you to remember it

You are wrong, sometime for security some people write the answer in different way like adding numbers or special characters. So its become hard to remember.

write the answer in different way like adding numbers or special characters

Well, I already have numbers and special characters in my passwords, I don’t feel like adding such things to my security question answers as well, since the answer should be known only by me and nobody else, hence no risk of being found out if it’s already unique to my own life and experiences.

More so, Fiverr doesn’t ask us to type password-like answers with numbers and special characters, for that there are passwords 😉 They ask us a simple question, and they expect us to use a simple-for-us answer that is unique to us, hence complex for anyone else to find out.

P.S. if people would not add numbers and special chars to their security question answers and would keep them simple to themselves, they could gain back control over their own accounts instead of coming here so often telling how they forgot them (because that’s the purpose of a security question: to be simple for your own self to remember).

write the answer in different way like adding numbers or special characters

Well, I already have numbers and special characters in my passwords, I don’t feel like adding such things to my security question answers as well, since the answer should be known only by me and nobody else, hence no risk of being found out if it’s already unique to my own life and experiences.

More so, Fiverr doesn’t ask us to type password-like answers with numbers and special characters, for that there are passwords 😉 They ask us a simple question, and they expect us to use a simple-for-us answer that is unique to us, hence complex for anyone else to find out.

P.S. if people would not add numbers and special chars to their security question answers and would keep them simple to themselves, they could gain back control over their own accounts instead of coming here so often telling how they forgot them (because that’s the purpose of a security question: to be simple for your own self to remember).

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

But some people take care like my Childhood nickname. Many of my friends and family members know the answer. So is this security, no! so I tried to make it little bit complex.

That’s why there are multiple questions to choose from - so that you’re not limited to one question that is already known by your family and friends.

And why would you even be concerned about your family / friends accessing your account / security question?

dear i wrote in hurry jo just misspelled

But some people take care like my Childhood nickname. Many of my friends and family members know the answer. So is this security, no! so I tried to make it little bit complex.

That’s why there are multiple questions to choose from - so that you’re not limited to one question that is already known by your family and friends.

And why would you even be concerned about your family / friends accessing your account / security question?

Actually, you said this:

Many of my friends and family members know the answer. So is this security, no! so I tried to make it little bit complex.

You basically associated your friends and family members with having no proper security, and that you make it more complex because it’s not secure from your friends and family. That’s the context of your sentence.

Anyway, let’s just agree to disagree, cheers 😉

And one thing I saw that many sellers are admitting that they are entering right answer but fiverr is not accepting. They are reporting it as bug.

Yes, agree with that, but the OP said “If I remembered then why i would ask for some help”, which means he simply doesn’t remember it.

The people you talk about are those who posted things like “I know my security answer and I’m sure about it, but Fiverr doesn’t accept it”.

Actually, you said this:

Many of my friends and family members know the answer. So is this security, no! so I tried to make it little bit complex.

You basically associated your friends and family members with having no proper security, and that you make it more complex because it’s not secure from your friends and family. That’s the context of your sentence.

Anyway, let’s just agree to disagree, cheers 😉

i need help what i do now

i need help what i do now

You will have to contact CS again, tell them that you can’t remember your answer, and that you are willing to provide any IDs/documents to prove that you are the true owner of your account.

They will ask you for screenshots of your IDs and possibly information about your past withdrawals, and if they see you’re the true owner of the account they will reset your answer and ask you to set another one 😉

P.S. giving your ID information to CS is a must as there have been too many account hacking attempts lately.

Archived