I found 2 interesting things about buyer requests

lukayoung

Here is Lukayoung, a Fiverr newbie.

It’s only been 3 days since I joined Fiverr and I haven’t received buyer requests.
Until just now, I discovered two interesting things about buyer requests.

1. I refreshed the webpage and found a buyer request there. I accidentally clicked the “Active” button on the page and found that the buyer request had flown away… No matter how I refreshed the page, it didn’t return. Then I picked up my phone and checked the Buyer Requests, only to find 6 buyer requests there!
  2. I refreshed the Buyer Requests page on the mobile phone, but the original 6 buyer requests disappeared again :rofl:… I haven’t had time to reply to them.

I don’t know if it just happened to me. But when you can’t see the buyer requests on the webpage, you can try to check it on the mobile phone, maybe there will be a surprise. But! Don’t refresh the page at will! These buyer requests may never come back :rofl:

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. 😵

Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Once you get to level 1 things get better. 😉

Fiverr only allows 10 sellers from each level to make offers on buyer requests. Because so many sellers who are level 0 or level 1 depend on BR to get jobs there are naturally more of those level sellers making offers to each BR. 😵

Therefore, when 10 sellers like you, who are level 0, apply for a job Fiver pulls that BR from view. I had this happen to me many times when I first started out. It was frustrating! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Once you get to level 1 things get better. 😉

Archived