I Found a Buyer who asked that He will only Pay after the Work. Is it legitimate on Fiver?

awaiskhanpro

Hi Fellows,

I found a buyer who asked for a long term business relationship but on a condition that He will only pay after the Job is done and will not accept the Custome offer as per the Fiver process.
Is it a legitimate condition? What does Fiver say in this kind of situation?
However, I have refused him to do so.

Hi Fellows,

I found a buyer who asked for a long term business relationship but on a condition that He will only pay after the Job is done and will not accept the Custome offer as per the Fiver process.

What does Fiver say in this kind of situation?

The buyer orders and pays. Then you deliver. That is how Fiverr works.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Its a scam, don’t do it!! Your not the first certainly not the last. Good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

Your not the first certainly not the last. Good luck!!

Thank you, yes in a very short time on Fiver I have faced multiple manipulations by buyers. I will be careful for sure.

You never do work for anyone, trusting that they will pay you for it later. It’s too way to get scammed on this type of platform. That is why fiverr is set up - Pay first, provide services, complete order - OR, if the buyer is not happy they can ask for a revision - upon delivery.

You never do work for anyone, trusting that they will pay you for it later. It’s too way to get scammed on this type of platform. That is why fiverr is set up - Pay first, provide services, complete order - OR, if the buyer is not happy they can ask for a revision - upon delivery.

You never do work for anyone, trusting that they will pay you for it later. It’s too way to get scammed on this type of platform.

You are very right brother.

Hi Fellows,

A common scam. Or a brand new buyer who doesn’t know how Fiverr works, but since he refuses to follow the usual Fiverr process, scam is more likely.

Is it a legitimate condition?

No, never.

What does Fiver say in this kind of situation?

Fiverr says never to start working until the order is placed, and if you decide to work without an order in place, there’s no guarantee you’ll ever get paid.

Archived