I found people are exchanging likes on fiverr at Facebook

mohdaamiraziz

I’m pretty sure you’ll find lots and lots of successful sellers here who never have applied exchanging gig likes. I think you’ll need to find another reason for your gig not showing among the (how many/few?) gigs that show on the 1st page.

Lolz, Thank you for these perfect examples, @miiila & @eoinfinnegan. I was so wonder that how come they can cheat fiverr in this way. e.g a solid like is a one sided traffic, and fiverr must have knowledge that who is saving to whom and can see if the traffic direction goes both side.

Should I keep this topic going on? because I’ve found an appropriate answer already. Thank you both of you. 👍

On 11/7/2019 at 3:36 PM, misscrystal said:

If you tell these people it won’t help to exchange likes they don’t believe you so why even discuss it. Let them spend their time doing it.

I think this would be the best way!

On 11/7/2019 at 3:51 PM, anatomyoflogos said:

Quite funny as they think it will help increase their orders lol.

I’ve asked to few of them that why you are wasting your time on it, and they replied very funny things. “I got every day more the 30 buyer requests”. and when I saw their gig, 300 plus likes with zero order. haha

I’ve asked to few of them that why you are wasting your time on it, and they replied very funny things. “I got every day more the 30 buyer requests”. and when I saw their gig, 300 plus likes with zero order. haha

300 plus likes with zero order.

This tells you everything you need to know about Favourite Exchanges.

I’ll take a gig that sells over a gig with favourites any day of the week…

I’ve noticed that the sellers who advocate gaming the system always have zero order history. Hmm what a surprise!

These people don’t even know to evaluate return on investment. Even if they got one sale after gaming the system for 300 hours, they would consider that a success. So, as @misscrystal says, it’s pointless to rationalize with them.

I’ve noticed that the sellers who advocate gaming the system always have zero order history. Hmm what a surprise!

These people don’t even know to evaluate return on investment. Even if they got one sale after gaming the system for 300 hours, they would consider that a success. So, as @misscrystal says, it’s pointless to rationalize with them.

I myself agreed!

Even if they got one sale after gaming the system for 300 hours

Wow its huge! but in my opinion, mostly these are the seller who quit very fast from their freelancing career.

Or they blame Fiverr for not handing them sales on a plate!

Now a days, it is quite hard to find good buyer requests even, and that is the “sales on plate from fiverr”. If a person have good communication skills with a work experience, can make a sales mature. I just recently started my work on fiverr, and I got two orders until now and both are from my buyer requests.

Now a days, it is quite hard to find good buyer requests even, and that is the “sales on plate from fiverr”. If a person have good communication skills with a work experience, can make a sales mature. I just recently started my work on fiverr, and I got two orders until now and both are from my buyer requests.

Good for you! That’s how I got started, too.

It’s disturbing how many BRs are just pure exploitation.

hello there i also find many logical answers like, they got an order after spending 300 hours and they consider it a success. But i don’t think fiverr bots and system is fool that they do not know how they are getting traffic 😃

I have one question here and that is, can I get backlinks for our fiverr gigs? how could I share my gig links in social site?

hello there i also find many logical answers like, they got an order after spending 300 hours and they consider it a success. But i don’t think fiverr bots and system is fool that they do not know how they are getting traffic 😃

I have one question here and that is, can I get backlinks for our fiverr gigs? how could I share my gig links in social site?

I’m not 100% sure! but I think blogger, twitter and quora can help you for your back links.

I’m not 100% sure! but I think blogger, twitter and quora can help you for your back links.

Amm… I also believe twitter is a good platform but quora has also many restriction to comment links, anchor etc.

Its true @miiila No need like or reviews exchanging for success. Success does not come quickly. wait some days with trust and always try to do good service.
some people sale and buy reviews, it’s not right.

1. This is a breach of the principle of fiberr
  2. Its affects your mind badly (You can’t be proud)

Amm… I also believe twitter is a good platform but quora has also many restriction to comment links, anchor etc.

quora has also many restriction

It depends on how you share. because if you are providing solution for something genuine and that is belongs to your gig, I don’t think that you can get any problem. But if you spamming there, they won’t accept. same as well if you can create a blog post in which you can refer your gigs can help to drive traffic on your gig.

So true, this reminds me of operant conditioning and how some superstitions are created.

Whatever I’m doing when I get an order I will repeat endlessly because that’s probably what caused it, right? 😉

Archived