Fiverr Community Forum

I get a file upload error for gig photo

I get file upload error when trying to replace the older photo with new one. I got this error before too, but it solved automatically next day. Please check photo.

I have followed all the guidelines, and this is not the first time I am uploading photo. I tried many times, but no success.

5 Likes

thats image not getting supported by fiverr.make the resulation low or change it replacing another one.

2 Likes

Whatever I do. It does not work. I have got many other gigs published successfully. But this error comes with this gig only.

4 Likes

Have you tried pressing the delete icon in that image box and then re-uploading it? Are you using Google Chrome? What resolution is the image? 550x370? Is it jpeg/png ? if it doesn’t work as jpg try uploading png. If it still doesn’t work you could try uploading a bigger image than 550x370. You could also try uploading an image with an aspecr ratio around 1.6:1.

4 Likes

This may be helpful to you: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-images-dos-and-donts

4 Likes

Ok. This problem was something to do with Chrome browser. I changed to Firefox, and the problem solved.

6 Likes

This worked. Thanks alot. I just switched to edge

It worked!! thank you