I get level 2 today and a small tip for you

hungsika

After 3 month joining Fiverr, I just got Level 2 today. My resources are mainly for webmasters.

My small tip for you is do you work at quick at possible. I set all my gig Express Delivery gigs (delivered in 24 hours). In fact, I deliver the jobs within 6 hours and always get positive rates from buyers.

I get a lot of repeate orders too, which is really nice! I have my express set at 2 days as I do proofreading. It does annoy me a little though when someone orders 8 gigs to proofread a whole ebook, around 16000 words for instance and then wants it done in 2 days! Been a few late nights for me when people do that, lol! My only issue is that although you have a queue of orders you don’t get any extra time added. Does that make sense? When you say 4 days to do a job but then you get 5 orders on 1 day, you have to complete all 5 in 4 days, which seems a little illogical, it’s a queue for a reason. Anyway little rant over. Delivering early is definitely a good tip if you can do it, and I have many times and it always reflects good on you

Archived