I get many buyers request but don’t find order from buyer

dhanmia

Many possible reasons:

1. Your English is pretty poor. That is a risk and a hassle for buyers to deal with

2. You’re probably just talking about your skills and not the actual request you’re responding to.

3. The buyers you’re responding to don’t believe you are qualified or understand the job.

Thank you for your advice. How can i send a buyer request offer?

Thank you for your advice. How can i send a buyer request offer?

I thought you said you’ve been responding to BRs and not getting orders from them?

This is why you need to improve your English. I have no idea what you’re trying to say and you’re expecting us to guess.

Would a buyer choose someone they can’t communicate properly with?

Love this one. 🙂

dhanmia says “I get many buyers request but don’t find order. I send many offers but don’t give me any order. Please any one help me geting my first order form buyers request.”

humanissocial says “Your English is pretty poor. That is a risk and a hassle for buyers to deal with”

dhanmia says “Thank you for your advice. How can i send a buyer request offer?”

For those ones who read this post and don’t get orders. See, this is just forum post and two (three including me) people don’t understand almost anything here.

If this happens in real communication between seller and buyer, buyer goes for another seller, seller goes to forum to ask where is the problem…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Why are you just mimicking what humanissocial said?

I would guess the OP is not getting hired because of the lack of communicating skills and perhaps he is only sending copy/paste offers that do not address what the buyer is asking about.

GG

Many possible reasons:

1. Your English is pretty poor. That is a risk and a hassle for buyers to deal with

2. You’re probably just talking about your skills and not the actual request you’re responding to.

3. The buyers you’re responding to don’t believe you are qualified or understand the job.

Many possible reasons:

Many possible reasons:

Your English is pretty poor. that’s a risk and a hassle for buyers to affect

You’re probably just talking about your skills and not the particular request you’re responding to.

The buyers you’re responding to don’t believe you’re qualified or understand the work .

Now either Ms Social, you are getting interesting in your old age or this Copy & Paste is just plain creepy.

🙂

Many possible reasons:

Many possible reasons:

You’re probably just talking about your skills and not the particular request you’re responding to.

The buyers you’re responding to don’t believe you’re qualified or understand the work .

Now either Ms Social, you are getting interesting in your old age or this Copy & Paste is just plain creepy.

🙂

He probably thinks “being active on the forum” will get him selllllls

GG

GG

I am guessing he thinks like this person, that stealing and generally using other people is the only way life gets lived. Sad indeed.

Don’t be this person - Your Fiverr Experience / The Ranting Pot - Fiverr Community Forum

You can’t talk to the buyer

English level is very bad so do not with orders

Oh my, I am left wondering if your terrible mangled English as you warn another person for terrible mangled English is ironic (in which case hilarious) or just so mind-blind that it is scary.

Is it a full moon?

🙂

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Many possible reasons:

It’s really pathetic when people plagiarize others’ comments and pretend they are their own. What is wrong with you?

Do you think if you share something written in proper English that maybe people will think your English is great and you’re knowledgeable and then they’ll order from you? Because that’s absurd.

Don’t steal what other people write and pretend it is your own. Goodness gracious…

GG

Thank you to you and @genuineguidance for letting me know that @dalwerrana copied what I wrote and pretended he wrote it ‐- and for speaking out.

GG

Probably. And if you can trick others into thinking you are knowledgeable and your English is correct, sales via forum posts are that much more likely (sarcasm — of course it doesn’t)

That’s how his type thinks. Get sales by stealing ideas from others and tricking onlookers. Pathetic.

As we know you don’t get sales from the forum, anyway.

I am guessing he thinks like this person, that stealing and generally using other people is the only way life gets lived. Sad indeed.

Don’t be this person - Your Fiverr Experience / The Ranting Pot - Fiverr Community Forum

You can’t talk to the buyer

English level is very bad so do not with orders

Oh my, I am left wondering if your terrible mangled English as you warn another person for terrible mangled English is ironic (in which case hilarious) or just so mind-blind that it is scary.

Is it a full moon?

🙂

Nope. No Full Moon. Moon is at 3 Capricorn and has just left being NEW. It is in the 1st quarter. Probably cannot see it in the sky.

I laughed too at the guy lecturing about the other guy’s English skills. He did his mitzvah for the day and did try to help.

GG

Hello,

From the love of this community that I paused all my work to write this.

Sellers, PLEASE read the buyer request BEFORE offering a proposal, if you don’t already know why, here is WHY;

1- The client will 100% know if you read the requirement or not. He will never hire you if you didn’t spend 1 minute reading his request.

2- The client will never hire a copy/paste seller with a generic proposal.

3- The client needs attention, if you don’t win his attention you will not be hired, and yo…

Archived