Fiverr Forum

I get many orders from new fiverr users

These days I get many orders from users that joined Finerr hours, or days ago. That means Fiverr is expanding.

Woohoo!! <:-P

Does anyone of you have orders from completely new users?

I had some too

No, I’ve never advertised my gigs anywhere except this forum…

But, old or new users, they’re all welcome!

Are you advertising your gigs on external sites? If so it could be a good sign that users are joining Fiverr just to purchase your gig! :slight_smile:

I have noticed that as well. Recently, i have been getting most inquiries from sheep.

Kim

P.S. By sheep I mean new users/buyers who have not updated their icon from the default image of a grey sheep. :slight_smile:

Yes, many new users and that is a mixed blessing.

The new people don’t always understand our culture yet and can think thinks like negative feedback is to make a “I would have liked the red more red…” etc.

I dunno if its just me, but Ive seen fiverr ads EVERYWHERE lately… maybe thats why

Reply to @nancy_chr: Maybe the fiverr gigs are ranking well with google? :slight_smile:

Nope, no orders for me :frowning:

I got some from my own advertising on my own blog :slight_smile:

Good for you :slight_smile: Congrats @nancy_chr :slight_smile:

Reply to @kim_talented: Yes! that’s what I’ve noticed too, they’re all new, no profile pic, in the beginning I was a little afraid they were fake orders…

Reply to @qsera: Thanks!

Maybe :slight_smile:

3 months ago I had a steady income, then I went on vacation for 20 days and suspended my gigs and my sales dropped to zero for over a month after my holidays, and now suddenly they’re boosted. People for the first time order not for $5, but for $10, $15 or $20. It’s great!

Yes i get users like this all the time :slight_smile:

I had some too

No, I’ve never advertised my gigs anywhere except this forum…

But, old or new users, they’re all welcome!

Are you advertising your gigs on external sites? If so it could be a good sign that users are joining Fiverr just to purchase your gig! :slight_smile:

I have noticed that as well. Recently, i have been getting most inquiries from sheep.

Kim

P.S. By sheep I mean new users/buyers who have not updated their icon from the default image of a grey sheep. :slight_smile: