Fiverr Community Forum

I get my first order after 3 months

I am very happy to announce that I get a buyer for my gig of finding Instagram influencers https://www.fiverr.com/share/k8NLeW.Fiverr is a good platform for those who really wish to make money from online . On the first two months I really hardwork, I will post in the Facebook groups and I also comment on others post in fiverr groups in Facebook and now I am happy. One thing I want to say to the sellers is do not give up if you don’t get an order in 2 months or 3 months. What you need to do is modify your gig and make it a perfect one and edit your gig during 1 or 2 weeks Surely you will also succeed for that the main thought you need to follow is patience.
Thanks

23 Likes

Congratulations and All the best Thomas :blush:

2 Likes

Thankyou…

2 Likes

congratulation keep patience success will come soon inshaallah.

1 Like

Congratulation Brother :blue_heart:

1 Like

That’s great keep it up.

1 Like

Congratulations :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulation :3rd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal: :man_technologist:

1 Like

Go ahead! Best wishes to your bright future in this Platform.

1 Like

hi thank you very much!

1 Like

You are most welcome.

1 Like

congratulations keep going

1 Like

Congratulations bro. Keep patience. But don’t share your gig link in any social media platform. Be safe. Be happy

1 Like

How may we got order without sharing gigs? I did not get for long time about 17 weeks. So, really i am frustrated. order before 17 weeks. I have completed 13 jobs 17 weeks ago.

1 Like

Are you a newbie in this fiverr market place? If yes then be patient. And your luck.

1 Like

Congratulation Brother Go Ahead…

1 Like

Congratulations All the best

2 Likes

Congratulation, I wish you for the successful journey with Fiverr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

congrats bro…long way to go !!

1 Like