Fiverr Community Forum

I get the highest impressions and clicks one day and zero clicks and impressions the very next day?

What is happening?

I get the highest impressions and clicks one day and zero clicks and impressions the very next day?

3 Likes

I am also having the same question. Slowly the impressions and clicks are decreasing.

This is what I am talking about.

I guess there is something wrong, probably an update, which is why the gig statistics are not updated and stuck on 0 today.

1 Like

Same thing happened with me.

Okay, so its not just me… let’s see if CS have anything to say.

1 Like

don’t worry. I think it’s fiverr bug. I am facing same problem today. I think every body face this problem today.

I am also facing the same problem. I have published two gigs yesterday but today it’s statistics 0…No impression, no click. But I have checked my gig and everything is ok and it is shown on the first page when I am searching them with my search tags by switching to buying. After that is it possible to have no impression?

1 Like

Same things happened with me also.

Yep today fiverr seems to be bit bugged. But I tend see spikes like these only lasts 2,3 days. I had spikes like 6k,10k impressions with more than 10 messages a day. Then back to below hundreds :stuck_out_tongue:

Same happen with me today

Same thing happened with me.

if you all are facing the same issue then it must dont get worried then it will get resolved soon