Fiverr Community Forum

I give service of creating cinematic trailers and animating character on Fiverr

Hello my name is umar Saeed. I have very skilled 3d computer graphics artist, with great knowledge 3d computer graphics animation. My knowledge cover almost all parts of 3d computer graphics. From modeling to final rendering.

I giver service of “creating 3d animated cinematic trailer for games” and also anything else like movies or even just advertising. Or it can be of any purpose you like. But this service does not include character modeling. I don’t have a gig for character creation yet. This service include environment building, lighting, animating and rendering. Also small vfx animation are also included in this, which also depends on which package do you chose. There are 3 packages lowest quality, average quality and production. Vfx are not involved in lowest quality, because prices are two low. The price for lowest quality is 120$ for 10 sec, 150$ per 10 sec for average and 200$ per 10 sec for production quality.
In this gig you will see the video sample of type of quality I can deliver with animation. Video contains animation of batman walking towards his car and sitting in it. The environment is build very accurately to the character feel and the atmosphere is just cinematic. My service quality is better then a lot of other people service on fiver you can do a quick search on fiver to know that. I am sure my gig will standout.

The other service I give on fiverr is of character animation. Like previous service, it also has three qualities with cheapest price on the fiverr. And the animation quality will make you happy. This gig also don’t give service of modeling the character. It just involve character animation of one character only, additional character animation will cost additional charges. Also character should be pre-rigged because of the prices.