I got 2.7 star rating on first order

ahmadaliravian

What is the background to why the order went wrong?

If the buyer has demonstrated abuse, threats or manipulation then you could ask Customer Support to review the order.

If on the other hand the order simply went wrong because the job couldn’t be completed satisfactorily or there was a breakdown in communication, then there is nothing you can do to change their feedback. However you can respond to the feedback to give your side of the story. In the same way that their feedback will be available for everyone to view in future, so will your response. Word it very carefully.

I can see your buyer wrote “I still can not get the signature to work in my email. I will hire someone local to fix it.”. This suggests either the coding or the communication between you and the buyer was difficult?

What is the background to why the order went wrong?

If the buyer has demonstrated abuse, threats or manipulation then you could ask Customer Support to review the order.

If on the other hand the order simply went wrong because the job couldn’t be completed satisfactorily or there was a breakdown in communication, then there is nothing you can do to change their feedback. However you can respond to the feedback to give your side of the story. In the same way that their feedback will be available for everyone to view in future, so will your response. Word it very carefully.

I can see your buyer wrote “I still can not get the signature to work in my email. I will hire someone local to fix it.”. This suggests either the coding or the communication between you and the buyer was difficult?

I delivered what buyer wanted but it was the issue of her email client that my design was not working well

• 2 months later...

Archived