Fiverr Forum

I got 2.7 stars on my second order

Hi all, I got 2.7 stars on my second order. Now i am not able to send any request to buyers. What should i do now? I requested buyer to give me 5 stars and told him that i am new here and stars are very important for me, but he refused, even i make revision for him.

requesting a specific review is a good way to get banned

I’m sorry to hear that, but it’s the cost of doing business here on Fiverr…you may get a good or bad review.

That’s against Fiverr’s terms of service, so if all you got was a bad review consider yourself lucky, learn from your mistakes and move on.

You offer unlimited revisions, so you didn’t do your client any favors by revising his work.

From his review it seems he got annoyed with your request for a specific rating and later to use the revision as leverage.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Dear @malikmajai
It will take the next evaluation date to get rid off this, after that , according to the new rule, your reviews will now be shown and you will be able to send buyer request again

No, it’s not. That’s a very broad statement that has almost no basis in reality. There are cases when a seller can use the Resolution Center to request a review change but they are scarce. It should only be done if Customer Support specifically suggests it. Even then, what the OP actually said is a bigger problem.

The OP said:

Sellers are not allowed to ever ask for a specific number of stars. Doing so is usually an automatic gig denial or total account ban. Please don’t give out misinformation that could cause a seller so much trouble.

ok, crystal clear now, Thank you

No problem. I’m sorry to be a bit tough in my response, but if someone followed the advice and lost their account, I’m sure you and I both would be sorry! Thanks for your understanding. :slight_smile:

Of course, please feel free to correct me, you help people like us in this manner. It is completely ok, I appreciate your effort