I got 2 Warnings on canceling the orders

usama9

Hello There,

Unfortunately I am experiencing a problem that I got two strikes from fiverr due to cancelling the order.
I got first warning because I couldn’t deleiver my order on time and buyer cancel the order. After that it gives me 1 star rating with feedback “Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!” and A warning from fiverr.
On second order Buyer didn’t like my work. He cancel his order and I got 2nd warning from fiverr.
Why this is happening to me??
Can anyone please help me about it.
Tips and feedback will appreciated.
Thanks in advance. 🙂

Just try and improve on the services you offer and deliver your work on time. It is as simple as that.

If a majority of your buyers are not liking what you offer to them, you might want to consider removing this gig and making something that you are better at doing.

Just try and improve on the services you offer and deliver your work on time. It is as simple as that.

@hanshuber16 Yeah, simple, but sometimes hard! 😉

@usama9 Maybe just extend the time of the order completion. But if you think you are not able to deliver the order, just pause and practise more or delete your gig as @hanshuber16 said.

@hanshuber16 Yeah, simple, but sometimes hard! 😉

@usama9 Maybe just extend the time of the order completion. But if you think you are not able to deliver the order, just pause and practise more or delete your gig as @hanshuber16 said.

@insects44 You are right. I was merely pointing out how simple the solution actually is. Achieving the solution, on the other hand, might be difficult (just like you mentioned) 🙂

• 3 years later...

@colartbdThank you for your suggestion. you get me wrong! sorry that was my mistake. i didn't explain it well. i am not a buyer. i was resgister my ecommerce service as a seller. i have checked it completely and i just wanna know how can buyer buy my ecommerce website service from that option. 

Archived