Fiverr Community Forum

I got 4.3 star review on first order :(

When I saw this review I felt happy. My happiness turn into depression when I got that I didn’t send the offer to the buyer’s request. As a new seller, it is very difficult to get more orders without buyer requests. Another problem is that my gig impression is not increasing after getting this review. What should I do? :frowning:

3 Likes

You have to wait for increase your rating rate, send 10 buyer request daily, complete your new work with very carefully

I’m unable to do that. I must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!

A 4.3 star review is not the end of the world but it does hurt additionally since it is your first review and you’ll be trying to crawl up from a deficit for a while.

The only thing you can do is hope you receive more orders and hope you receive higher rated reviews to boost up your average.

You’ll not be able to rely on Buyer Requests, but BR is normally a terrible place to find meaningful work. Focus on optimizing your gig pages, as those are critical to one’s possible success (or failure) on Fiverr.

2 Likes

thank for your advise