Fiverr Community Forum

I got 4.7 star on my first order

I got a 4.7-star rating on my first order.is it bad for my id or good or nothing please anyone tell my I’m upset for this.thank you

15 Likes

Why are you upset?

What’s wrong with a 4.7 star review?

3 Likes

You are just 0.3 off the maximum rating.

2 Likes

as a first order i think it should be 5 star.personally i think that Buyers will not order from me
btw thanks for your valuable reply

Why do you think that?

Is it customary where you are from?

If the buyer felt it was a 4.7 star experience they have every right to submit that review.

4 Likes

I got 4.3 in my first order, and thank god I reached Level 1, So this is good keep going bro

1 Like

Welcome to the community, 4.7 is okay.

1 Like

don’t be panic…keep hard working, improve your skill, practice more and more…success will come

2 Likes

it’s not a matter…keep going forward…
Best of luck :+1:

1 Like

good job bro. best of luck fr next order

1 Like

Don’t worry. Always try to give your maximum. good luck

1 Like

No Problem at all!!

Move on and Work Hard. :wink:

1 Like

thanks you to give me your valuable time

1 Like

My definition of a 5-star rating is an extremely perfect experience - and I very rarely have a perfect experience.

I understand that the meaning behind a 5-star rating nowadays is more like “everything is good, this person is not a scammer, let’s move on”; but know that 4.7-star is perhaps higher than what I would give if I am truthful to myself and ignore the common practice of social pressure. :joy:

2 Likes

well said.thank you so much

1 Like

And here, I have 0 rates! And the most sorrowful matter is, I did not meet any client still. :disappointed:

Wish you good luck! :smile:

1 Like

Don’t be upset man…
I had no review for my first three orders but still kept going on…
Buyers did accept the order and was satisfied too but eventually when rating was more needed I didn’t receive any…

1 Like

don’t worry bro…move on

1 Like

Some people will never give a completely satisfied review or ratings, even when they were blown away by the service you provided them. It’s simply not in their nature to do so. Other people will receive the worst service ever, and by nature, feel obligated to give a completely satisfied rating. Some people are only motivated to give a rating only after a poor experience. Other people only give a rating if they received a service that goes over the top, above, and beyond. Everyone is different.

As stated above, the rating you received is very good and there is nothing wrong with it.

What I like to do with my client’s throughout the process is to ask them a couple of times for a simple favor. The favor I ask is after we are done if they are unable to rate their experience with me as completely satisfied, could they please allow me one opportunity to make it right for them. Sometimes I/we simply do not realize when a client is not satisfied. I have found asking them this favor does help, but I also feel by me asking this that it shows them I do care about their experience with me and the services I am providing them.

In a good majority of cases where a customer is not completely satisfied and leaves a less than stellar rating or review, usually, they have a legitimate reason. Either the provider or representative doesn’t have enough experience yet to know or understand what caused a poor rating, or deep down, they do know, but their pride doesn’t allow them to see the forest for the trees.

Now, I am not “knocking” the OP, suggesting that he needs to change anything, or am I trying to be smart-off duty-dump. I am slightly unclear though, but I think he is also asking (possibly) as to why and what caused this to happen? :^)

Good grammar and proper communication are two major aspects that society judges all of us. Many people do not realize how many people in this world are less than forgiving when it comes to grammar errors and mistakes.

I got a 4.7-star rating on my first order.is it bad for my id or good or nothing please anyone tell my I’m upset for this.thank you

At this given time, the only way we can communicate with our clients is via Fiverr’s message service using written text. If your post above is an example of how the communication went between you and your client, I have two solid observations for you that may provide some help.

• Schooling up on your grammar skills.
  • Become more thorough within your written communications.

My guess is maybe this is where the three-tenths of a star went?

Again, good job sir, and good luck with the next one.

3 Likes

it’s not a big deal for 4.7 star

1 Like