Fiverr Forum

I got 6 orders In one Month

I was created my Fiverr account at the end of July 2018. Then In August month, I have got 6 orders and 3 positive 5-Star reviews. I have earned 56$ as a new seller in one month.

I am very much happy to be a seller at the Fiverr marketplace. :slightly_smiling_face:
If you have any suggestions for me, Please give me.

Thanks, Fiverr Forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Visit my Fiverr Profile from here: https://www.fiverr.com/oscaralex10

Congrats brother keep it up!, buyers will keep coming and keep sending buyer requests

That’s wonderful! Congratulations on your success. I hope the other new sellers find inspiration from your message and that they don’t end up giving up. Good luck! :sunny:

Thank you so much for your valuable comment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your valuable comment. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations oscaralex10. You are v.lucky person. Cheers :+1:

Thank you so much for your valuable comment. I feel so lucky. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats brother keep it up

Thank you so much for your valuable comment. :grinning:

How do you do it?!?! Tell me your secrets!!! :sob::sob:

Great achievements! Getting 6 orders in first month of startup is really pleasure.

Thank you so much for your valuable comment.

What I just did is I have created some good gigs what I can do perfectly.
Then I did buyer requests every day to give me their job to get their expected service on time.

That’s it dear. Do it and hope you will get some orders very soon.
Best of luck to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

@magicjokerhate

Thank you so much for your valuable comment dear. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it is great as a new seller! Keep up the good work, focus on 5* reviews and when you are talking to a prospective client, try upselling!

congratulation oscar.

Congratulations have a great day…

congratulation bro keep it up:slightly_smiling_face::

Thank you so much for your valuable comment dear. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your valuable comment dear. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/help-message/272852

Thank you so much for your valuable comment dear. :slightly_smiling_face: :smiley: