I got a Buyer Request

lenjay55

Hello Fiverr family

It’s Joyce AKA lensi55 again

Please I need help with something. So I checked my buyer Request this evening and saw a Buyer Request. On the verge of trying to read more about responding to buyer Request, I closed my Fiverr app, went on to read about responding to
a Buyer Request, openingg my Fiverr app back and the Buyer Request just disappeared. What happened, can I get it back?

Thank you all in advance 🙏

Hello Fiverr family

It’s Joyce AKA lensi55 again

Please I need help with something. So I checked my buyer Request this evening and saw a Buyer Request. On the verge of trying to read more about responding to buyer Request, I closed my Fiverr app, went on to read about responding to

a Buyer Request, openingg my Fiverr app back and the Buyer Request just disappeared. What happened, can I get it back?

Thank you all in advance 🙏

Hi Lenjay55. Buyer Requests come and go quickly. If you don’t respond almost immediately, then it will disappear forever. Sometimes the Buyer may repost it later, but the majority of the time it is gone forever. So, it’s best to be prepared when you see that Buyer Request and respond quickly. There are sometimes hundreds of sellers who tend to respond to that same Buyer Request.

Wishing you the best

Hi,
I had the same issue at the beginning time on fiverr. I used to get less number of buyer requests and won’t stay long. If you close the browser or refresh the page, the request will not appear again.
Sometimes the buyer had already accepted offers from other sellers.
Whenever you see a request send offers the same time, Don’t wait.

Hi Lenjay55. Buyer Requests come and go quickly. If you don’t respond almost immediately, then it will disappear forever. Sometimes the Buyer may repost it later, but the majority of the time it is gone forever. So, it’s best to be prepared when you see that Buyer Request and respond quickly. There are sometimes hundreds of sellers who tend to respond to that same Buyer Request.

Wishing you the best

@bigrose21 Thank you so much for this?

Hi,

I had the same issue at the beginning time on fiverr. I used to get less number of buyer requests and won’t stay long. If you close the browser or refresh the page, the request will not appear again.

Sometimes the buyer had already accepted offers from other sellers.

Whenever you see a request send offers the same time, Don’t wait.

@aneeshkrjobsf Thank you for this​:clap:😍

Wishing you the best

Thanks for the good info…

Thanks for the good info…

You are welcome. The Key To Your Success Is Persistence. There is lots of money to be made on Fiverr, and it can be yours if you work daily for it. Fiverr is here to help you. Together We Stand. This is easy work. Be patient, watch Fiverr training videos, take Fiverr online courses, visit the Community Forum and take notes, then implement them. Rinse and Repeat.

Wishing you the best

Archived