I Got A Long Forgotten Buyer Request

acdesignstudio

This morning I got a long forgotten buyer request, one that I had sent a custom offer to at least more than a week ago. I thought the buyer had long since gotten their project done.

This is even a better reason to do your very best when writing BR custom offers. You never know when someone is still deciding who to use and will remember you.

I also took a BR tip from another seller and made my offers shorter. They were getting a little long, because I thought the more info condensed into the offer, the better for the buyer. I can see the wisdom in making my offers shorter, but informative.

Good luck to you. Don’t give up!
Sandi
666820783_SandiHollandWritersepiagray287.jpg.1fd201f9e247579044d398b8ad3a0400.jpg

Yes I appreciate you. Some buyer may be too busy to response instantly but it means that they are gone. I’m also a new seller. Just learnt an important thing from your post. Thank you very much. Wish you all the best.

You are very welcome, Jessy! Yes, I’m very busy, not just with Fiverr, but with other things too. I also help my 80yo elderly mom. I try to take time to share sometimes to help others. We’re all trying to do better and we need each other.

Here is another post I did about Buyer Requests that may help you:

Just stopping by to share that I secured my 7th or 8th buyer request order today, out of a total of about 10 sold gigs. I’ve been at 5R since April, and it was some time before I discovered Buyer Requests and understood what they were and how to use them. That was because I did not first read all about selling here like I should have. I read a few posts in the forum and launched out creating gigs! My main 2 tips for grabbing Buyer Requests are: Use action words and phrases just like we are t…

Have a good day! 🌻

You are very welcome, Jessy! Yes, I’m very busy, not just with Fiverr, but with other things too. I also help my 80yo elderly mom. I try to take time to share sometimes to help others. We’re all trying to do better and we need each other.

Here is another post I did about Buyer Requests that may help you:

Just stopping by to share that I secured my 7th or 8th buyer request order today, out of a total of about 10 sold gigs. I’ve been at 5R since April, and it was some time before I discovered Buyer Requests and understood what they were and how to use them. That was because I did not first read all about selling here like I should have. I read a few posts in the forum and launched out creating gigs! My main 2 tips for grabbing Buyer Requests are: Use action words and phrases just like we are t…

Have a good day! 🌻

Thank you verymuch @acdesignstudio. You are so kind.

Archived