Fiverr Community Forum

I got a tip for my 4th order with a 4.7 rating 🤔

Buyer has left me a good review with also a tip. So, I cannot understand why he has given me 4.7 rating. Is it good if I ask him to consider it again? Please drop your ideas,

5 Likes

No need to consider it Again, yiu can carry on…if you want to do that it’s can hamper you

2 Likes

OK, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

4.7 rating is not bad, your client rate your work i think that’s counts. work hard and keep up your best work Good luck. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

You achieved 94% positive feedback. Be happy.

When a seller receives a 4.7 rating, it means their buyer was not quite as satisfied with one aspect of the seller’s offering. Often in the forum we see comments about communication being an issue (often due to a seller having English as a second language).

Also, you’ve got to remember that in the US, where your buyer was from, $10 (a $5 gig and a $5 tip) after Fiverr commission (so $8) is the price of a couple of takeout coffees. I often use this example in the forums. The price of two takeout coffees is nothing to most individuals and small businesses in the US, while in some countries $8 is worth considerably more. Your buyer was just being honest and polite with their review and tip.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks but will it affect my gig badly?

images (7)
**Its a good rating **
Don’t worry about it just keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks, wish you the same

It’s not bad review, keep it up

1 Like

4.7 is a good rating also you cant ask him again because its the sellers review and their alone.

1 Like

In the usa its pretty a lot of people tip even for sub par service out of habit. TBH 4.7 is good though.

1 Like