Fiverr Forum

I got addicted with this fiverr! are you?!

so exciting really! from time to time i normally open up my email, and often got a message unread from my fiverr inbox… the best part?! somebody just bought your Gig!!! booom ;D

happy happy joy joy

I’m definitely on it all the time trying to perfect my offers. ha ha. And yes, the most exciting thing is getting an order, at least at first. Now that I’m at the point I always have several open orders, I find the most exciting thing is either getting a great review (yipee!) or a HUGE order ($45? Yes please!)…no better feeling. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t agree more. The feeling of get an order is the great. A high value order even better. The best part is getting wondering reviews. The satisfaction of knowing that buyers love your work is amazing!. I love Fiverr.

You’ve got the Fiverr Fever! :slight_smile:

For sure!

I wonder if anyone needs medication to get off of Fiverr.

oranjewebdesign said: I wonder if anyone needs medication to get off of Fiverr.

I need medication to keep up with all the orders I am getting, but that's a good thing!

I’ve got the fiverr fever as well.

Jajajaja, The fiverr fever. That sounds like the title of a news article, I’m sure we all caught it, to be on the forum and on the site delivering great things, we must all have it, and no better sickness than the fiverr fever.

A lot of folks have the Fiverr Fever… not all can admit it. But we know who you are…

hmmmn seems everyone are on the same page!!! keep it up the good review and a good relationship with the buyer, specially those repeat customer… wxciting really. lol fiverr fever it is :wink:

does anyone of you experience a buyer that bought your Gig for a ‘TIP’? it happened to me! :slight_smile:

Im on this site probably 10 times a day! whenever i get a email from fiverr on my phone i get butterflies knowing i have another order :slight_smile:

happy happy joy joy

I’m definitely on it all the time trying to perfect my offers. ha ha. And yes, the most exciting thing is getting an order, at least at first. Now that I’m at the point I always have several open orders, I find the most exciting thing is either getting a great review (yipee!) or a HUGE order ($45? Yes please!)…no better feeling. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t agree more. The feeling of get an order is the great. A high value order even better. The best part is getting wondering reviews. The satisfaction of knowing that buyers love your work is amazing!. I love Fiverr.

You’ve got the Fiverr Fever! :slight_smile:

For sure!

I wonder if anyone needs medication to get off of Fiverr.

oranjewebdesign said: I wonder if anyone needs medication to get off of Fiverr.

I need medication to keep up with all the orders I am getting, but that's a good thing!

I’ve got the fiverr fever as well.