I got an order, got a 5 star review and i've not gotten any other one after that, Can anyone tell me what is wrong

http://www.fiverr.com/s2/f8df63abf6?utm_source=com.android.mms_Mobile

Hi Aaron/Justin,

Why not try reducing your prices a bit until you get more sales?

Your gig feels really scammy. I’m sorry if that offends, because that’s not my intention.

You’re from Nigeria but are using a pic of some American kid.

Your gig pictures are from a catalogue printing site.

The way you’ve presented yourself means I wouldn’t even hire you with Offlinehelpers’ money. I’m sure many other buyers feel the same way I do.

Nor would Justin or Aaron whose images are being used! :slightly_smiling_face:

… and to make matters worse the OP used a mugshot. :woman_facepalming:t4:

What’s wrong is that you appear to be a scam artist. Not good.

Never a good look for anybody! :slightly_smiling_face:

In addition to the bad picture and scammy appearance, your “name” is mentioned as Andrea. Since you are using a picture of an American male who is definitely not named Andrea, this increases the chances that buyers will think you are a scammer. If you can’t sell as yourself (with or without a realistic pseudonym,) don’t sell.

Identity crisis! It’s a Wrap!

If you don’t want to use a “real” photo. Hire a Fiverr seller to create an avatar or logo.

When he scams enough people he will probably gets his own, lol.

LOL You haven’t seen it all until you’ve seen a seller use Justin Biebers mugshot as their profile photo

Definitely agree, prices are pretty high for someone with no reviews, and on here… honestly… they are pretty above average even for someone with reviews.

Yeah the JB photo definitely would steer me away lol