I got an undeserved warning and my level2 removed to... level 0

Yesterday I received an undeserved warning and only because i posted in my profile a link to a website where the buyers can see my country current time zone clock.

And besides the warning, my level 2 was gone… now i not have even level 1.

I wrote about this to customer support and i wait an answer.

I am very disappointed and i intend to leave Fiverr if at least my level 1 is not back.

If they are so strict, why do not automatically block any link or notify user, like when you write “email” or other words in the gig description?

Is not fair anyway…

Wouldn’t it be simpler to just write. I am in Romania which is UTC/GMT +3 hours?

I agree with that also because some users get warned for just a timezone link while others with youtube links … Even some top rated sellers (like the last one) , don’t get any warning.

Best Regards,

Justin :slight_smile:

Reply to @bachas85: He said he’s done so already.

(I got this response:)

WE have reviewed your account. This is a violation of our TOS and any violation may remove your level status or other features on the site. Once you are eligible, the automated system will promote you back.

We will not be able to manually upgrade your account.

(so… i must wait…)

@OzzieUK

ozzieuk said: Wouldn’t it be simpler to just write. I am in Romania which is UTC/GMT +3 hours?

WHY?

Some sellers get away with external links posting, manux79 didn’t :blush: He placed a Fiverr non-approved external link in his profile and got caught

@OzzieUK

manux79 said: only because i posted in my profile a link to a website

Whether timezone info or more (we don’t know if it was just because “the buyers can see my country current time zone clock” that broke the TOS as we can’t see the website/the profile link etc etc to form our own verdict eg Did you see the profile link to know whether it broke TOS or not? Did you see ALL that the Fiverr team saw?) manux79 has been informed how to get back his statuses

and

manux79 said: i intend to leave Fiverr if at least my level 1 is not back.

appears to have decided to stay :-B

@zoe_21

Nobody is perfect. I did not do anything intentionally!

I just wanted to show my current clock to my buyers (not everyone knows what UTC/GMT +2 means).

Why all strictly rules when people can be easily can be contacted from youtube, for those with Youtube link…

I was upset and my wife tell me to stay, so… i decided to stay.

Thank you all, guys.

@manux79

manux79 said: Why all strictly rules when people can be easily can be contacted from youtube, for those with Youtube link…

Only Fiverr staff know that answer

As I stated to OzzieUK: Some sellers get away with external links posting, manux79 (you) didn’t

manux79 said: i decided to stay.

And ensure that you now stay within Fiverr rules especially knowing what works and what doesn’t or end up posting here again about another status removal :-B

Haha, you think Fiverr cares if you leave? There’s 100’s to take your place.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

… ha-ha… and in a difficult professional situation I was in (not on fiverr), I stayed because of my husband! There you are! A good reason do get married :slight_smile:

It is a shame that you lost the levels because of the link to a clock. It’s also a pity that they are refusing to reinstate them to you.

But you did it once, and you know you can do it again!

I wish you lots of success!

fiverr is just a funny place to be… i have all my gigs removed from search and yet they want me to put up other gigs, who will see the new ones i put up??

Reply to @coolservice2013:

I had that experience when I first started on fiverr last year. Although I thought I was going by the book, suddenly my gigs were considered going again some TOS - which I wasn’t aware of - and the gigs were denied and even my username was out of search. Support told me that I had 2 choises. Either work alone with my social media and bring buyers directly to my gig link here either delete my account and start all over again… At that point I had already worked hard for 3 months, I had level 1 and a few good buyers who gave me great reviews and thumbs up… It was hard, like having to put to death my favorite pet… but that is what I did. I started all over again. Life is hard… :slight_smile:

manux79 said: We will not be able to manually upgrade your account.

Yeah, ask them again. They've done it for plenty of other sellers and will do it again.
I'm not sure if results happen because they get tired of being nagged or if you finally get the super-wizard of CS who actually knows how to click in the right places.

i just received a warning from the fiverr that if you do this again then your level will be demolish.